Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:27:16 -0800

all right, Rodney,

Now here is the information within which you'll find how to unsubscribe.  I
found it at the bottom, just as you would've had you looked down there, and
I'm pasting it in.  Please remember what I suggested about keeping your
welcome messages in a safe place for future reference.

JFW homepage:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx