Re: Unresponsive links in Earthlink

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 05:05:29 -0700

Hi all;
I use Outlook Express for my e-mail because it is easier than Earthlinks web
mail. However, I know that earthlink stated a few weeks ago that we wouldn't be
able to send and recieve e-mail for a twelve hour period while they made
changes on their side. I wonder if the problems you are having has something to
do with that.
Debbie