Unknown Script Call to (error fixed)

  • From: "Loreal Lavigna" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 11:40:35 -0400

Hi everyone,
The error I was experiencing for the past 2 days was finally fixed. I did
indeed have to uninstall Jaws8, remove all shared components and user settings,
and finally reinstall everything. When I spoke with Freedom Scientific's tech
support this morning I inquired as to whether or not they would be releasing
any further updates for JAWS8 and was informed that as of now it is unclear.
However, they are working on higher builds of the software. Thanks to those who
emailed and sent a message to the list with helpful suggestions for my error!

      Enjoy getting something you like for free?
      Princess House
      Loreal Marie Lavigna
      Lifestyle Consultant
      Loreallavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx