Re: Unknown Function in JFW Version 7

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:42:39 -0800

It does it on so many keyboard commands that it is difficult to tell.  I
got it when I did the reply here to send this message.   I am getting
other unknown function errors to such an extent that I had to go back to
Version 6.

I tried to work in Word and got an error of unknown function call to:
process, but I cannot get the rest of the word. It is so bad that I
cannot use Word at all.

I copied the scripts that I had in Version 6 Explore into Version 7
Explore.  Could this be the problem?  The majority of the scriptsrefer
to GroupWise, but there are others, also.

When I first open up JFW version 7 I get an unknown function call to:
BrailleStart.

Thanks,

hi,

May I know what keystroke that you are refering?

Do you make any adjustment to your default.jss file or any others
script
files?

hth