Uninstalling/Reinstalling/Repairing JAWS

  • From: <yesitscal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JAWS <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:43:30 -0700

I've been trying to uninstall JAWS, both from the JAWS folder in the programs
menu and from add/remove programs in the control panel, but I get an error
message which says,
"An installation support file graphic 722
'C:\DOCUME~1\Cal\LOCALS~1\Temp\{d72a1ea3-07bb-4ef2-9b53-a466998565eb}\jhook.dll'
could not be installed.
Access is denied."
I tried to use the CD to run a repair or even just reinstall over the current
program, but I got an error sound followed by no speech at all, but assume
I'm getting the same error message.
Is there any way to get around this error message so that I could reinstall
JAWS again?  Thanks for any help you can provide.