Re: Uninstalling TinySpell

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean-r@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:09:12 -0000

Hello,

I think Tiny Spell puts itself in your system tray.
Insert plus F11 is the jaws hotkey to  list the system tray icons.
From there, you should be able to find Tiny Spell.
If you press enter (or click right single-click) you'll get a menu, where
exit should be located.
After exiting, you can then uninstall without a problem.

Ciao,
Sean R.

You know, Doctor, I could play all day in my green cathedral. --
Harrison Chase, in "The Seeds of Doom"