Re: Unfriendly web page

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:19:53 -0500

Dick,

    I was able to follow the links for the entry form and was able to
fill in the information without actually entering.

    Try:

http://contest.komando.com/entryform.asp

for the entry form.

    I'm running Windows 98 se JAWS 5.10, and IE6.

    Hope this helps.
Margaret
"AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" wrote:

Hi JFW Group
Want to see a very JFW unfriendly web site produced by a very friendly
person?
Look at the komando.com web site.  They do put up a so called friendly
first
page(index), but nothing more.
I tried to enter the yearly contest, but can't find the entry form,
just
references of it.
It is to bad that such a fun person has such a un fun web site, YES I
have
written to the show and the web master of the web page, I only get
back
answers that they know the web site is Blind unfriendly, but nothing
more!
It is very sad that in this day and time(no I don't want the day and
time)
that the Komando.com web site is so JFW unfriendly, poop!
Dick