RE: Unexplained loss of JAWS functionality and strange keyboard locked scenarios.

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:44:13 +1000

Hi,
why do you say this? I have been using some power management settings for 10 years with no problems. I do have my screensaver set to none. However I have my hard drive turn off after One hour and my screen to turn off after 15 minutes.
Is this one of these JFW problems that occur on one system but not another?
Max.

power management should never be used with any screen reader.