Re: Unattended Setup Prep Floppy Disc

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:18:23 -0500

OK, without writing a small book. LOL.  This is a .sif file that will allow
you to run a full installation of the XP home operating system.
The only real changes one must make in this file to personalize it is to put
in your own first and last name,your 25 digit product key, and your local 3
digit area code.
This current setup isn't configured to partition the disc, but you can set
it to do that if you'd like.
But for as good as this program is, it's always a good idea to have a pair
of eyes standing by just to be safe.  But this will do about 95% of the
windows XP install all on it's own.  Jack