Unable to tab to new link after returning from web page

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 16:52:21 -0500

when I return to the previous page the cursor is exactly on the link where I left the page. When I tab, to get to the next search result, JAWS repeats the link, and the cursor does not move. If I arrow down to the next line and then tab, I get to the next link. I don't find this in other situations, just the search results of accessible Google.