Re: UTube Problem

  • From: "JM & Angel" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:26:30 -0400

MessageI noted this problem as well. The only solution I could find was to move
the focus away from the video window, which is quite irritating, especially if
you want to read what's on the youtube page or control the playing. It seems
that JAWS is at least partially responsible for this problem, which at first I
thought was linked with my internet connection as it seemed almost like the
stream was buffering.