Re: USB keypads that work with Jaws?

  • From: "curmudgeon les" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:13:30 -0700

i am still looking for the web site for
the one i bought at the swap meet in pomona,
from media mobile
sbk- 250
its a 17 number key pad
not 18 or  19,
extra keys are 00, anda back space key

the num pad does come with soft ware but after installing the internet
buttons software on top of the key pad
jaws stopped working with the key pad
so don't install any soft ware with a numpad you buy