USB TV Tuners

  • From: "Amanda" <pebbles11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:47:09 +1100

Hi,

I have just purchased a laptop running Windows XP Media Center Edition, and
would like to use it to record tv shows, and convert videos to dvd.  The
videos are in the particular format used in Australia (I can't remember what
that format is called).

I'm looking for recommendations of USB tv tuners that work well with JFW
version 7, either with the supplied software, or with Windows XP Media
Center edition.

Regards

Amanda