Re: USB Flash Devices, more and more

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 08:03:45 -0700

You can use a Hub to add more USB ports.  I have done this using JFW and
there is no problem.
I inserted the Hub into one of the USB ports and then I had 4 additional
ports, you can get Hub's that will add even more USB ports.
JFW let me read the different screens while inserting the USB Hub, of course
using the JFW cursor.
Bottom line is you can have more USB ports and use your floppy disc drive
and what ever else you need as far as USB devices.
Dick