Type writer sound for key board

  • From: "Steve & Shannon" <shaste1011@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:23:43 -0400

Hi All,

A friend of mine ask me a question this weekend. She wanted to know if
there is any way to make your computer keyboard sound like a type writer
as you are typing. Does any one know of a way to do this? Thanks.

Steve & Shannon
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly.  Today I will marry by best friend, the one that
I laugh with,
live for, love.-October 11, 2003