Two sound card success!

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:44:23 -0700

Two sound card success!

Thanks to all of you that offered advice on installing two sound cards! Your advice proved to be the secret of making the two sound cards work!

One sound card is a external USB sound card and JAWS speaks through that sound card.

The second sound card is my internal Sound Blaster audio card and all of my other audio plays through that audio card.

I decided not to modify the JFW INI file and the method I used worked out fine, I am very happy with my results!

Thanks again Dick