Re: Two Winamp Questions

  • From: "Kathye and Gene" <kathyeandgene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:20:07 -0400

Dave:  Thanks for responding.  You are right of course, about Winamp speaking
the version number.  I have downloaded the scripts from the site you
recommended and unzipped the file.    What do I do with the files that were
unzipped?  There are no instructions nor is there an executable among the
files.  Kathye