Two Web Sites Not Working with JAWS

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:00:57 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

Before I submit this to Support to be ignored, I thought I'd submit it ere
to see if anyone knows of something I'm doing wrong. Both of the below
sites work just fine with the competition, but since I prefer JAWS, I'd
rather it worked with JFW.

1. www.bmo.ca This is the site for the Bank of Montreal. When I go there,
I just get "no links".

2. When I'm at www.skype.com and preparing to add minutes, I enter my
country and payment type, click continue. The form where I actually fill
in my credit card information doesn't seem to appear, but it's there on
the screen and WE reads it just fine. Any ideas?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx