Two Jaws Commands for WordPerfect 12.0 not Working

  • From: "Dave Van der Molen" <dvm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:55:29 -0500

Hi Listers.

At work I use WordPerfect 12.0 with Windows XP Professional and the Jaws 9.0
beta.

Two Jaws commands that do not work in WordPerfect 12 are the alt+shift+f
command, which is supposed to set font announcement to on, and the alt+shift+p
command, which is supposed to announce point size.  I've tried this with
earlier versions of Jaws and have had the same results.  my shift key seems to
be ignored, so when, for instance, I press alt+shift+f, I end up in the "files"
menu of WP.  Has anyone else experienced these problems and does anyone know of
a solution?

Dave V