RE: Two JAWS questions

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 03:01:52 -0500

Hello.

I suspect that your students license only supports the standard version of
Jaws for Windows.  The standard version of Jaws for Windows will only run as
a demo on a professional operating system.  Some professional operating
systems are Windows Vista business, Windows Vista ultimate, Windows XP
professional, and Windows XP media Center edition.

I hope this helps.