Re: Tutor messages?

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:51:34 -0400

Hi Rich,
Normally speaking, when you hear Jaws say,
"read only edit"
this indicates that it is an edit field, but it can only be read.
There is a perfect example of this in JFW5,
in the Jaws main window under the help menu.
I believe it's under the "about Jaws",
and when you tab thru the dialogue that gives the authorization imformation,
there are edit fields there with imformation in them, but you can't edit
them, they are read only.
As far as Outlook Express goes, well it is probably anybody's guess.
I have found that sometimes Jaws speaks messages at inappropriate times.

Ricque