RE: Turning off the loading of pictures

  • From: "Midence, Alex" <MidenceA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:36:33 -0600

Hi, Glenn,

Haven't done this in a while but here you go:

1. alt+t for tools and arrow up to internet options.

2.
Once you've hit enter, backtab to where you're being shown which tab you're
on, i.e. general tab, ETC.  Hit your end key and use your left arrow to find
the advanced tab.

3.  Tab forward to your list of settings and hit m till it tells you you're
in the multimedia settings.  Arrow down and it should actually say "show
pictures".  When you get there hit your spacebar to toggle on and off.

4.  Just hit enter and you should be set.

NOte:  Just to be safe, I always turn everything to do with images and
graphics in general off on that page.

hth,

Alex Midence