Re: Turning off tab browsing (was Re: Tab brouzing)

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:27:27 -0500

Can you ever say that again.  I just am so addicted to tabbed browsing it
aint even funny.  It comes in especially useful when moving through my local
paper's web site.  You can also make use of it while moving through Google
searches because you can open up several hits you might want to look at
later.
For me, tabbed browsing is actually much easier done using Internet Explorer
7 with JAWS version 7.1 with the latest patch.  Haven't gotten around to
version 8 just yet.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,
Ray