Re: Turning off autopreview

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:23:53 -0400

Turning off autopreviewHi,
Thanks for passing along those steps for turning off the Auto Preview and
Preview Pain in Outlook. I use Outlook  on my desktop PC, so, I'll keep this
message for my notes in case I ever need to turn those two things off in
Outlook again.

Jeffrey
Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see
it."
--Doomed Dragon