Re: Turning key echo off

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:54:55 -0500

Related question, how do I get key echo to stay set to words, where
I want it?

I have JFW 6 and a Tripletalk PCI and for some reason, this setting
won't stick. Actually, the pitch doesn't increase for uppercase
letters either when I cursor over them.

If anybody can help, that would be great!

happy holidays,

Chris

P.S. Dave, I have to ask... what's with the Johnny Apple Seed thing?