Re: Turning On Dictionary Manager

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:13:22 -0400

And how do I get there?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Farfar Carlson
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 2:09 PM
  Subject: Re: Turning On Dictionary Manager

  Look in your user settings/enu folder. There may be a backup folder from your
last update.

  Lesson here is that periodically you copy your entire enu (or other language)
folder to some other location on your hard drive. I do this before I ever
update JAWS to a newer version. I've become absolutely paranoid when updating
JAWS, since so many things mysteriously change and/or disappear.

  Dave