Re: Turning On Dictionary Manager

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:09:31 -0700

Look in your user settings/enu folder. There may be a backup folder from your
last update.

Lesson here is that periodically you copy your entire enu (or other language)
folder to some other location on your hard drive. I do this before I ever
update JAWS to a newer version. I've become absolutely paranoid when updating
JAWS, since so many things mysteriously change and/or disappear.

Dave