Re: Turning Off Key Names

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 06:11:02 +0530

Hi,

Go to the config manager. Open the default config.

Now, go to settings and then keyboard.

Go to the tab called "key labels"

Pranav
At 08:43 AM 12/7/2004, Keith Bucher wrote:
Hello,

     I am new to JAWS and am trying out the demo disk.  Where can I find
the information which tells me how to keep JAWS from saying tab,
enter, and the function keys when they are pressed?  Thanks for any
assistance.

Keith