Re: Turning Off Key Names

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:23:34 -0000

To add to this, Matthew is referring to the 6 key on the numeric line above
the alpha keys, not the 6 key on the numeric keypad.

To affect this change globally, you will have to make it to default.jcf.  To
do this, from within config. man., press ctrl + shift +d.

Will Pearson
Microsoft MVP (Visual Developer/VC++)
For more information on the Microsoft MVP program, go to:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com