Re: Turning Off Auto-Select In Combo Boxes

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:55:07 -0400

That worked a treat. Thanks so much!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adrian Spratt
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 6:15 AM
  Subject: RE: Turning Off Auto-Select In Combo Boxes

  Try alt+down arrow.

  From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Samara Raine
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:58 AM
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Turning Off Auto-Select In Combo Boxes

  Is there a way to force a combo box that automatically selects an option when
you arrow through it not to do this? I know how to do it in multi-select lists
and such, but not so much in combo boxes. The shift plus down arrow doesn't
seem to work here. Is there any other way? It's tedious having to wait for a
page to load each time when I'm going through a combo box of 349 items.

  Thanks so much.

  Samara