Re: Turbo tax

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw@Freelists. Org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:09:12 -0600

I ran it last year and will not do so again.  Lots of screens would
freeze up, it was very cumbersome, and took lots and lots of time to
complete.  I had much less trouble with the IRS accessibeble forms.

Cher

>>> "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx> 02/25/07 3:19 PM >>>

Does anyone know if purchasing and downloading this program causes any
problems with JAWS?
thanks
Barbara

2/24/2007
8:14 PM

line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather