RE: Truncated Subject Lines in Outlook 2003

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 14:48:27 -0400

Hello to make the subject column wider do the following.

1 alt V to open the view menu.
2 should land on arrange by and right arrow once to open.
3 up arrow once you should land on current view sub menu.
4 up arrow until you come to customize current view and press enter on it.
5Arrow down to format columns and press enter.
6 Choose the column you want to change and increase, or decrease the number.

This will widen, or reduce the Colum size.

then find the ok buttons and back out.

Hope this helps.

Robert

To find me you can do the following.