Trouble with ebay seller's form

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 19:43:30 -0400

Not sure if it is Jaws 8.0 or me, but I am having a lot of trouble entering the description text in the new ebay seller's form. I can enter all the other needed info, but there is no edit field for the description. I see links for standard and html description formats, but pressing one of those still does not place me in an edit box of any kind. Is there a secret I seem to have lost sight of?

Dan