Re: Trouble installing V6

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:36:17 -0600

I believe I had that same problem, and I'm using the same system you are. No
wonder I couldn't get my keyboard to work after the install. You might want
to send a complaint to FS and let us know what they tell you. I'm still
waiting for an answer from them.
If I'm not mistaken, I think the kernel programs have something to do with
keyboard operation.