Re: Trend Micro Internet Security

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:43:33 -0500

The one thing I found with Trend Micro Internet Security is, I can't add email
addresses to the accepted list.  So, any address it doesn't recognize goes to
the spam folder.  I guess I should say, I don't know how to add the addresses.
I'm using Trend Micro Internet Security 16; I believe it's 2008.

Cindy