Re: Total recorder again

  • From: "Peter Tighe" <pstighe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:46:51 -0600

tom,

Yes there is a setting which allows you to record streams without getting Jaws
speech in the mix. I would think it should be that way by default. If not, open
total recorder.

Press alt-o arrow down to recording source and parameters and press enter.
Then tab over to recording source. you have two choices software or sound bord.
 Choose software and arrow to OK and press enter.

Peter