Re: Torrents - Accessibility and safety

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:56:01 -0700

Jaws works fine with UTorrent, though the very latest version of UTorrent is
different. You tend to have to left click in the Jaws cursor mode to get to the
list of stuff, but it's accessible. Although torrents themselves aren't
illegal, like mp3s were thought to be when they came out, it's what gets done
with the technology. Unfortunately, most of the torrent activity is stuff that
shouldn't be shared without paying. I stay away from those torrent sites, since
I prefer to support music artists and things. If you like concert recordings
where the bands have said it's OK to record their shows, try a site like
www.DimeADozen.org
Matthew