Re: Too Many Numbers!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:46:54 -0600

Hi
The 20 digit code is **only** needed to authorize it. your serial number,
which can be up to 5 digits as people are saying is what you would give to
tech support if it's necessary. You may also need to give them your
computer's locking code, which is available via the about box under the
help menu.
But don't throw that cd cover away, braille or write down your 20 digit
authorization code, because if you have to reformat, or if you make some
hardware changes you may need it again.