Too Many Numbers!

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:50:36 -0500

Hey everyone,
I'll try to write this, and still have it make sense.
OK, I have my original 5 digit code that came with Jaws.
Now, 6.0 has this long series of letters and numbers on the inside cover of the
jaws package.
Then, there is this 20 digit code that authorizes my computer with FS.
Then there's this locking code that I see in the Jaws help.
So, what numbers are important with 6.0, and which ones aren't?  Jack