Re: Today's Date, June 6 God Bless them all!

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:55:23 -0500

Why is this being discussed here?  Where is the moderator? I remember
this list having a moderator who was pretty strict about keeping the
list on topic.  Has he left or something?  Find yourselves some other
list to talk politics.  Some people don't like it.  We like talking
about Jaws.

Alex

Alternative archives located at: