Re: To Walt Smith regarding the script about replying to sender rather than the whole list

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 15:23:36 -0400

However I do notice that when looking for a link to send an email to a person
using the insert+F7 command in jaws, the original sender of the message to the
list serve is not among those presented in the list of links using the
insert+F7 command when opened as a message from the list serve.  So this would
prevent me from sending a message to myself directly.