Re: Thunderbird Query

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:13:13 +0000

Hi Daniel, thanks for the scripts. I've successfully installed them and they're working fine with JAWS 8 and Thunderbird 2. Thanks agai.

Daniel Dalton wrote:
On 29/10/2007 7:35 PM, Chris Hallsworth wrote:
Hi all,
I'm giving Thunderbird 2.0 a shot. It seems to work quite well with JAWS 8, however I have a question. How can I tell who a message is from? You

Try my scripts. Alt 1 to hear the sender's name.
Or modify the down/up arrow code to call that script...

messages. Also, although the auto-completion feature is nice, JAWS doesn't read the selected item in the "to" field, unless I perform a say

It does with my scripts.
Basically I speak the current line but first trim it down so you just hear the important info...

line. If there's no easy way of answering these questions, where could I get scripts for this programme? Thanks in advance.

Try google.
"jaws scripts for thunderbird" with out the quotes.
Just can't be bothered finding the link to my site.
Please give me feedback. I am about to install linux so won't develop them but I would appreciate feedback.