Re: Thunderbird

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:03:44 -0700

In fact, it's to the point that, when composing a message, I often do it in
Microsoft Word, and then paste it into the body of the message I'm sending.

It's a real pain to say the least.

Any suggestions anyone has for configuring Jaws to work better with
Thunderbird would be most appreciated.

I am very disappointed at the support, or I should say, lack of support the
Freedom Scientific Technical staff has provided for we Thunderbird users
thus far.

Tom Behler in Colorado