Re: Thoughts on NEw JAWS

  • From: Evelyn Weckerly <weckerly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:48:08 -0400

Hi, Bruce,

I head some of those sound schemes at the NFB convention. Although I will
never be a power user, I thought all that was just another layer of stuff
to learn without increasing access to applications of various kinds. I have
seen quite a number of people on the lists wanting access to applications
necessary for their work. Maybe for some people all those sounds will be
helpful, but I find too many of them to be no more than a serious distraction.

Evelyn