Re: Thorens site

  • From: Evelyn Weckerly <weckerly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:06:45 -0400

Hi, Tom,

A friend told me that this happens because the web site has put the names of the items wanted outside the form rather than in it. I have asked him to write a note on the site to try to get them to fix it. Good luck, right? (smile).

Evelyn

At 11:32 AM 8/15/05, you wrote:
Can't offer any help but can tell you I find this happens on many Web sites, I just switch in an out of forms mode to see the text.
Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "Evelyn Weckerly" <weckerly@xxxxxxx>