Re: This Weekend

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 19:58:18 -0700

Will,
Please.  If it wasn't you, just say so.  Stop amusing yourself with this.
I'm seriously asking, did you not do that?  if not, fine.  But for goodness'
sake, why are you quoting my most recent messages?  I'm not talking about
t=any of this.  Please.  Please!  Get serious!

and if you don't even know what I've been referring to, just admit it.
That's okay, too.  i don't mind finding out that it was Will Scarlet, or
Will Shakespeare, or some other Will.  Honestly, I don't.  But just play
straight.