Re: Then which Ghost version is best used with JAWS?

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 01:39:01 -0500

Hi,
i read  one message about Ghost versions.

Some say  we can't use Ghost 9 and  others say  9 is better ghosting.
Others seem to say  Ghost 2003 is better which seems academic since you
can't buy it.
I  would love it if someo ne could contact Symantec and discuss with them
that the sound drivers "may"  not load with ghost 9 when the restore is
done.

I am saying that we get "well somebody" told methis when it comes to ghost
9;  I am not doubting what people say, but  thus far no one has tried and
reported an actual  experience restoringwith ghost 9 or ghosting the image
back onto the harddrive saving the work.

Also, a link was  referred to  for  making a batch file. Why not sendthe
directons.
If any oneh as the steps for doing the batch file for 2003,  pass them
along, please.