Re: The silver and blue themes within widowns

  • From: Anjelina <cruz9364@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:59:57 -0500

Yeah, my school has JAWS on there network, and I've been having problems
accessing combo boxes and the like.
Hopefully this issue is resolved.

I will praise You O Lord, with all of my heart; I will tell of all your
wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name
O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2 NIV