Re: The scripting manual?

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:54:15 -0700

There's a jaws scripting manual for learning how to create jaws scripts.  I no
nothing about and don't like java script, not to be confused with java, why did
some idiot do that to us.  I'd recommend a braille display for any programming
language or scripting language.  Audio just doesn't give you enough detail.