The problem with the AT&T Natural Voices has been solved!

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freedom Scientific Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:36:05 -0600

Hello both Freedom Scientific Support and the JFW List Serve--
I sent in an E-mail regarding a problem with my copy of the AT&T's Natural
Voices and JAWS 6.0.  The problem has been resolved...  there was nothing wrong
with JAWS 6.0.  The problem was resolved when I checked my speakers, and found
out that someone had completely turned them off!  I did not notice this prior
simply because I use my DECTalk Express as my Speech engine, and I never
noticed I was not receiving the waav file, Windows XP has, during it's loading
process.  I apologize if I sent someone off to investigate what I sent in as a
problem.

Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year
Beto Escobar III, LMSW